Checklist for Tourist Visa
- Passport copy of applicant (main and back page separate files in jpg format)
and at least 6 months of validity from travel date; jpg format
- Confirmed two way (round trip) flight ticket
- Confirmed hotel booking
- Passport size photo - 1
taken within the last 6 months
face visible and front facing; jpg format
- 3 months bank statement having closing balance at least USD 500
To obtain a Malaysia tourist eVisa for a Nepalese citizen, you will need to follow a specific process. Here are the general steps involved:
- Application Form: Obtain the Malaysia tourist visa application form from the nearest Malaysian embassy or consulate or download it from their official website. Fill out the form with accurate and complete information.
- Required Documents: Prepare the necessary documents for your visa application, which typically include:
- Original passport with a validity of at least six months beyond the intended stay and at least two blank pages for visa stamps.
- Two recent passport-sized photographs.
- Proof of accommodation, such as hotel reservations or a letter of invitation from a host in Malaysia.
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover your stays in Malaysia, such as bank statements or traveler's checks.
- Flight itinerary or round-trip tickets.
- Travel insurance covers medical expenses and emergencies during your stay in Malaysia.
- Additional Documents: Depending on your specific circumstances, additional documents may be required, such as a cover letter explaining the purpose of your visit, proof of employment or studies, or proof of ties to your home country.
- Application Submission: Submit your completed visa application form and supporting documents to the nearest Malaysian embassy or consulate. Some countries also accept online visa applications through their official websites.
- Visa Processing: The embassy or consulate will review your application and process your visa. The processing time may vary, but it usually takes a few working days to a couple of weeks. It's recommended to apply well in advance of your planned travel dates.
- Visa Collection: Once your visa is approved, collect your passport with the visa stamp from the embassy or consulate. Some countries may offer a courier service for passport collection or provide an option for a visa on arrival.
It's important to note that visa requirements and processes can change over time, so it's advisable to check the official website of the Malaysian embassy in Nepal or consult with them directly for the most up-to-date and accurate information.
Additionally, ensure that you have a valid travel insurance policy that covers your entire stay in Malaysia, and comply with the entry and exit requirements of the country, including any COVID-19-related protocols that may be in place at the time of your travel.